Contract No. 505ENT-M17-SFTGLASSES-01
This website was built for the Wisconsin Department of Administration contract for prescription safety glasses. Hi-Tech Optical, Inc is the new safety eyeglass provider.
Frame Selection Options
(Frames available for the master contract will be shown here)
Click here to view safety frames available under your contract.
Click here to view a list of Eyecare Providers. Find a location nearest to you.
Click here to enter and view list of Departments. Click appropriate Department to then view their list of Agencies. Click your Agency name to download and print the Order Form.
- Click on Departments
- Pick your agency’s department
- Find your location and click on the location name
- This will download your form
- Print Document
- Sign the “Purchase Authorized By” section in the bottom left corner
- Find dispensing locations
- Employee gets a copy of their current valid eye prescription
- The employee will take the order from and prescription to one of the providers
- Select safety glasses with the assistance of the dispenser
- Have dispenser complete the form, employee will have to pay any amount on the order form.
- The glasses will be shipped back to the dispenser
- The employee will return to dispenser for pick up and final fitting
- You will be professionally fitted by the dispenser
- Hi-Tech Optical will supply each location with pre-paid mailing labels
- Make copy of original Order Form.
- Write corrections on copied Order Form.
- Copied Order Form with corrections and glasses are to be shipped back to: Hi-Tech Optical, 3139 Christy Way, Saginaw, MI 48603
- Lens Warranty: Non-Adapt or prescription changes must be returned within 60 days to be remade at no charge.
Questions that should arise please contact: Customer Service 800-638-1171 or FAX 800-806-1663 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.